Sunday, May 11, 2008

Double Open "Thank You"



After receiving such an awesome prize from The Stamp Garden
for winning the card contest, I wanted to make the owner, Val,
an extra special card. All the double sided paper in this card
came from part of the prize I won, and can be found in Val's
store. The circle-dot stamp on the front is from Stampin' Up, and the
"thank you" sentiment is from Amuse (also from The Stamp Garden).
I think I found the ribbon at JoAnn's Fabric.
Thanks, Val! I'll be visiting again soon.


2 comments:

Care said...

Keep this up, Ames, and they're gonna hire you at Stamp Garden. That's the cutest card ever. Do you have to have a phD to figure out how to open the thing? That's it, I'm gonna give you something so you have to send me a "Thank You." Then I can have an intricate card like the lucky Stamp Garden lady. Meanwhile, I'm doin' my research on how to open 'er up! hahahaha

Thanx for the long overdue catch-up tonight, aw. Reminded me of old times laughing about Miss Ruby and a hundred other old memories.

care

Michelle Tech said...

Love the colors in this card! Honk if you love South Dakota!