Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"I'll love you fur-ever"

Can you tell I have a new favorite layout? Just wanted so show off some more Amuse stamps. Everything (but the sun/scallop) is Amuse.

A side note on the Raccoon: Growing up, my Dad always had coon hounds for pets--Some even before I was born. Another was our childhood pet. They were some of Dad's favorite dogs, and I still remember on warm, still summer nights, going out well after dark with Dad and my brother in the 1980 International Scout (Dad's was red with a white top) to hunt for raccoons. I can still hear the bellow our dog, Bones, made when he treed a coon. So when I saw the stamp, I knew I had to have it so I could make a card for my Dad. (Ps-my apologies, animal lovers. When you live in the Midwest, hunting most everything is a way of life. Dad never did it for sport only--he sold the furs in the Canadian fur trade.) TMI?

No comments: