Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ok, so I'm a cheater...

I was "tagged" by Michelle, my new blogger friend. You can see the official rules (some of which I am neglecting) on her fun site. I just feel like too much of an amature in this card-making blogging world, that I am sticking to Rule #1 and #2. So here are my 7 random facts....and thanks Michelle! I'm flattered.

1. I am working on my Gifted Education Endorsement to add to my Elementary Teaching degree. (Boring! I'll do better!!)

2. I have eaten meals (yes, more than once) of snapping turtle, and it's tasty!

3. I cannot go to bed/get ready for bed unless the bed is MADE!

4. I bartended for a summer during college and would never do it again. Ever.

5. I drive a cyber-green Volkswagen Beetle that was my dream car in college. Now I am coveting a bright blue Mini Cooper.

6. My mom passed away from breast cancer when I was 1 year and 2 months old. She chose to have me instead of taking chemo to fight it. Which leads me to my last fact....

7. I have yearly mamograms (I started when I was 25) , and if you have a family history or are 40 years old, YOU SHOULD TOO! It could save your life.

2 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

1. Good for you!
2. Eeew!
3. Sounds normal to me!
4. Good for you!
5. How about a Sunset Orange Dodge Nitro?
6. How sad for you and brave of your mother.
7. Thanks for the reminder, I'm due right now.

A. Simpson said...

I like tags like these. Wow, number 6 is really honorable.p.s. I love your cards, always and forever!